Dear Polaris Window & Door Suppliers & Customers,
As we continue to monitor the rapidly evolving situation around COVID-19, the health & well-being of our team and customers is our top priority. Since 1959 we have been here to provide support during difficult times. Per the latest Executive Orders in Ohio, Polaris Windows & Doors is defined as an essential business & essential infrastructure company. As such, our plants will remain open in order to provide continued support as we navigate these difficult times together.
At Polaris Windows & Doors, the health & well-being of our team & customers is our top priority. We've been able to implement precautionary policies while maintaining our production capacities & continuing to work on COVID-19 contingency plans. While "business as usual" does not apply to today's reality, we're determined to ensure that our quality & service don't take a step back during this difficult time. We're doing what we can to help prevent person-to-person spread of COVID-19, including:
• Exercising good hand hygiene & following safe health practices
• Maintaining a clean & sanitized workplace
• Asking that team members who feel ill, please not come to work. If employees show up & are sick, we send them home.
• Instituting a social distancing policy – all customers & team members are asked to maintain a distance of 6’ from each other at all times.
This includes on our production lines.
• Enabling team members to work remotely when possible, while reducing plant personnel
to the minimum required to maintain operations
• Avoiding face-to-face meetings & travel
• Posting updates on monitors in the plant for employees to always be up to date, rather than having group meetings.
• Asking our sales team to reach out to our customers by telephone, email or text message & curtail face-to-face sales calls
• Suspended all plant tours for customers & all training sessions
We encourage you to contact your Polaris Window & Door Customer Service, Sales Representatives, or members of our Management Team with any questions or concerns. As we continue to assess the most recent information provided by the CDC, WHO, local public health agencies & government officials, please rest assured that the health & well-being of our team & customers will always remain our top priority.
Thank you for supporting Polaris Windows & Doors. We are all in this together and we will emerge from this together.